Wednesday, June 28, 2017

On 2:40 AM by Geoff   1 comment


Hey Farmers.

You may be wondering what has been going on with farm2table comedy in the last season. Crystal and Geoff have been relocated to Amsterdam for the summer. They will be back for an alumni show at the end of August. Stay tuned for the Jake Sinicki super show. August 31st.

If anybody is interested in keeping up their comedy chops make sure to Private Message Geoff to start a  collaborative hangout 

in the meantime checkout the "dutch challenges" that our family continue to explore

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice article. I wait for them everyday. They tell me exactly what I want to know. I love to read your posts. They help me so much. Thanks a million.emailwithlove2018 emailwithloveautoketing

    ReplyDelete